If it is not possible for your IT group to conduct an upgrade at this time, you may submit your records for AddressFinder, DeceasedRecordFinder, EmailFinder, or PhoneFinder manually by using the procedure below.
NOTE: These steps do not apply to Giving Score*.
- Click OK on the error message returned.
- The Save Request File dialog box will appear. Click the button with three dots to choose a location to save the submission file. Make sure you choose a location which you can easily remember and navigate back to.
- Click Save
- Once the file is saved the following dialog box will display. Take note of where the file was saved and Click OK:
- Upload the file to your Blackbaud FTP.
- Send an email to AddressFinder@blackbaud.com indicating that the file is on your FTP and ready to be processed. Please include the following information:
- Your SiteID
- Your Name
- Your Organization Name
- Your Phone Number
*If you use the Giving Score in The Raiser's Edge, please see Unable to submit data for Giving Score*