In order to edit a Grade Translation, contact Support with the following information:
- Name of the Grade Translation
- What items are Changing in the Translation
Note: All changes are historical, this will change everything that used the translationOur Data Team will then change the Translation info, and we will notify you when this process is complete.
If a Grade Translation is not in use, it can be edited or Deleted. To do this navigate to:
- onRecord > Settings > Grading
- Select the Grade Translations tab
- Click 'Edit' within the Translation you would like to edit
- If you just want to remove a row, remove all of the values for the translation row, including un-marking the Pass checkbox for that row you wish to remove.
- Click Save & Exit
- If you want to delete the whole Translation instead, click Delete
- Click Confirm