Daily or Advanced Sales
If a user has an order open on their screen within Daily or Advanced Sales create the following query to search for this. Then have the user cancel or complete the order.
- Go to Analysis > Information Library. Click Add an ad-hoc query.
- Select Source View of Sales Order and click Ok.
- In the middle, click on Sales Order Status and move this to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to not equal to Complete.
- In the middle, click on Sales method type and move this to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to not equal to Group Sales.
- In the middle, click on Added by username and move this to results fields to display.
- In the left, click on Sales Order Payment.
- In the middle, click on Amount and move this to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to Not Blank.
- Go to the Preview Results tab, click on the order(s) in the results (one at a time) and click the Browse button at the bottom of the list.
- Select the Advance Sales page and click OK to load the order in Advance Sales.
- To resolve the order, you must either Complete, Cancel the order, or delete the payments and click on Pay on Arrival.
Lower the days allowed for the "days to keep anonymous cart" setting.
- In Web select Web Payment Settings.
- Change the days to keep anonymous carts to a lower number.
- Click save.