- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click to Add a new Ad-hoc query
- Select the source view of Constituents and click OK.
- In the middle column, drag "Title" to include Records Where. Change the "Equal to" to "Blank." Your field will appear like this: "Title is blank"
- In the middle column, also drag "Is individual" to Include Records Where and set this to be Yes. Your field will appear like this "Individual is Yes"
- To complete the import process, you will also need to add Look up ID to Results Fields to Display. From the middle column, drag Lookup ID to Results Fields to Display.
- In addition, to make adding titles easier, drag First Name, Gender, and Martial Status to Results Fields to Display.
- On the Set Save Options Tab, save your query.
- Export the results to Excel.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.