- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add to add a new Ad-hoc Query
- Select the Source View of Memberships and click OK.
- In the query definition screen, from the middle column drag "Status" to Include Records Where. Set this to be equal to Active. This will find any active memberships in your system. Your field will appear like this: Status is equal to Active
- Next, in the left column, expand Members. From the middle column, drag "Is dropped" into Include Records where. Set this to be equal to No. This will eliminate any members who have been removed from a membership. Your field will appear like this: Members\Is dropped is equal to No.
- In the left column, under Members, highlight Constituent. In the middle column, drag "Deceased" into Include Records where. Set this to be equal to no. Your field will appear like this: Members/Constituent/Deceased is equal to Yes.
- On the Set save options tab, you can save your query to access it again. You can use this query with the Query Browse function to browse to the membership records to make any edits necessary.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.