You can do this by removing Parental Access for the parent who will not be signing the contract, deleting the contract entirely, and generating a new contract that only requires one signature. If the parents have already paid, manually enter that payment has already been received on the new contract. Finally, add back Parental Access to the excluded parent once the contract has been signed and submitted.
To edit the parental access, do the following:
1. From the persona menu, select Core.
2. Select Profile from the Users/Access drop-down.
3. Click Edit User Profile Data.
4. Go to the user's profile you wish to edit.
5. In the Relationships channel, click Relationship Settings.
6. Click Edit.
7. Update the parental access fields by unchecking the "give parental access" box.
8. Click Save.
To delete the Contract and add a new one, do the following:
1. From the persona menu, select onBoard.
2. Locate the Candidate Record in the People Finder.
3. Click on the Contracts Tab
4. Click on the red X to delete.
5. Select Add New.
6.Select the appropriate contract type.
7. Select the school year for which the contract should be generated. The selected contract type can only be assigned to each candidate/student one time for each
8. Enter additional information about the contract, including tuition, fee, and publication information.
9. Select Save.
Finally, repeat the steps above to edit the parental access making sure to check the "give parental access" box and Save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.