- Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists.
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Select the List Templates tab.
- From the Template Category menu, select Constituent Information.
- Click View/Copy to the right of Parents that are not Faculty, Staff or Alumni.
- In the Filters tab, under Global Filters, change User Role.Role is any of Parent to User Role.Role is any of Alumni.
- In the Filters tab, under Object Filters, change User Role .Role is any of Alumni,Non-Teaching Staff,Teacher.
- Enter a Name for your list.
- Save the list.
- Click Preview in the bottom-right to view the list results.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.