If all steps have been followed in the previous article, this may be related to this issue. Our Product Development team has reviewed this issue and its impact on the software. After careful consideration, we have determined that we will not be addressing this issue.
Break the link in the NetCommunity user account to the RE record:
- Log in to the NetCommunity site as a supervisor
- Click Users & Security > Users
- Click the pencil icon for the user account that is not receiving the acknowledgement emails
- Click the Break Link button for The Raiser's Edge Linked Constituent Information section (directly under the time zone field)
- Click Save at the top of the page
The user should receive the acknowledgement email for future form submissions.