- Open the membership transaction grid in the NetCommunity plugin in The Raiser's Edge
- Select the membership that needs to be processed
- Click in the blue box in the Membership linking section
- Click the Manage Memberships button
- Choose the option for No, add a new transaction to an existing membership for [Constituent Name]
- Mark the Select checkbox for the membership that you wish to upgrade
- Make sure that the option is selected for Renew-Upgrade
- Enter an expiration date in the Expires on field. We can see the Expires on date of the previous membership listed in the list of memberships, if we would like to enter the same expiration date in.
- Click OK
- Process the membership transaction as normal
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.