- Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions
- Click the List Templates tab
- Category: Admission
- Candidate/Student Contracts
- In Select Objects Expand User Role on the Right and everything underneath it
- Remove Candidate Program and Inquiry Source
- Click Display Fields tab
- Click Select Fields
- Expand everything till you see Contract
- In Contract select Deposit Amt Rec, click Select
- In Filters select Contract.School Year is any of the year you want to see for example any of (2016-2017)
Students who do not have a return date or deposit amount received. means the Parents have not signed the contract at all.
Students who have a deposit amount received, but no return date, means that only one parent signed.
Students who have a return date and a deposit amount received, means both Parents have signed and submitted the Contract.
There are 2 enhancement requests in the works to implement this functionality, the more votes the more likely we are to implement the feature, so please vote!