- Go to Core > Settings > Integration Settings > Connect5
- Click Edit
- Enter the Connect5 user name in the User ID field
- Enter the Connect5 password in the Pass Code's New field
- Click Save
Note: If you have recently changed your School Code in Core, this could also be why this is not syncing.
To see where to change the School Code:
- Navigate to Core > School > School and Grade Levels
- Click the editing pencil next to the Address
- You will see School Code
- This is what has to match between Connect 5 and Core
Check to ensure the User has Emergency Contacts designated. If none are marked Emergency or Primary, they will not sync.
To check this, navigate to:
- Core > Users > Edit Profile Information
- Search for and click into the User's Record
- Click Edit in Emergency Contacts
- Select the Radio button for Primary or Emergency
- Click Save or Save & Exit
If contact information does not sync after you follow the steps above, please contact K-12 Support and request a full synchronization. When Connect 5 is not syncing information correctly or it needs to update, a Full Sync can sync missing information as well as update outdated information.