- Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions
- Select the List Templates tab
- In the Category dropdown select Constituent Information
- Next to Alumni Higher Education click View/Copy
- On the Select Objects tab, under Constituent Information select User Address
- Click the X to remove the User Education Object (unless you need this object in your list)
- Click the Display Fields tab
- Click Select Fields
- Expand User Base
- Expand User Address
- Select the Address options requested such as Address Line 1 City, State, Zip/Postal Code
- Click Select
- Title your List and place in a Category if desired for organization
- Click Save or Save and Exit.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.