- Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists.
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Click the List Templates tab.
- Select Template Category: Academic Group.
- Select the list called Current Faculty > View/Copy.
- In the Select Objects tab, from Constituent Information choose User Address.
- In the Display Fields tab choose Select Fields and expand the User Base to show User Address, then select the address fields to display.
- To include both Teachers and Non-Teaching staff in the list, go to the Filters tab and in the Global Filters choose the Field for User Role.Role is any of Teacher and Non-Teaching Staff.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.