Only constituents without enrollments can be made Past Candidates. You will need to remove the student from all group enrollments. Once the student has no group enrollments, they can be withdrawn as a Past Candidate.
To see which groups the User needs to be removed from, navigate to:
- Core > Users > Edit User Profile Data
- Enter the student's last name, click Search
- Select the student's name
- Scroll to the lower left under System Information > Click Remove User
- This displays which Group(s) the is associated with, click Drop and select the Radio Button for Scheduling Error (Remove Course Record)
Then you will need to withdraw the Student as a Past Candidate.
To withdraw a Student as a Past Candidate:
- Navigate to Core > Users > Edit User Profile Data
- Search/select your Student.
- Scroll to the lower left under System Information > Student Enrollment.
- Click Withdraw.
- Complete the fields and select the Past Candidate option
- Click Save & Exit