- Navigate to Data management > Query
- Create a new query or edit an existing one
- Select "Add Group Clause"
- In the pop up, select the "Organization Contact Types" and select your desired group
- Select "Save"
You will now see that your query includes a clause for is "a member" of the desired organization group. From here, simply add any additional criteria normally available in the Query tool (click here for details). You can include a clause for any information on the constituent record, criteria for specific interactions, and more. Once complete with defining your criteria your next steps are to:
- Save your query
- Select "Run Query"
- Create a new group from the results by selecting "Use Query" > "Create a Group" > enter the group details > "Save"
The created group can then be used for inclusion or exclusion from emails and additional customization options throughout the product.