Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.
1. Go to Accounts Payable.
2. Under Payment Tasks, select Print Checks and Record Bank Draft.
3. Under Step 1 General tab, change the Invoice due date on or before 7 days out from current date.
4. Check mark the Include invoices with discounts that expire on or before to use same date as step 3.
5. Next to Print payments to this printer, select desired printer.
6. Under the 3. Invoices tab, all the invoices should be selected. You may also just select one vendor to test.
7. Under the 5.Format tab, the starting check number will be automatically assigned.
8. Select Create now when ready to print.