It is not possible to update the Fund or Appeal for a sustaining gift. Both the Fund and Appeal are recorded as part of the transaction information for the initial charge. Transaction information cannot be updated as it is a snapshot of what the constituent entered at the time of the donation.

To have your sustaining gifts map to the new Fund or Appeal, you will need to cancel the sustaining gift and restart it to make sure it is attributed to the new Fund and Appeal.