- From the Persona Menu drop down in the top right, select Core.
- From the Users/Access drop down, select Profile.
- Click the Edit User Profile Data tab.
- Search for the user and select them from the results.
- At the bottom of their profile page under System Information, click the Affinity Categories link.
- A list of all Affinity groups will be displayed, and a check will appear in the box next to a group if the user is a member of that group.
To remove their membership:
- Click Edit.
- Remove the check next to the category(ies) to remove them from.
- Click Save.