- As a Page Manager or Content Manager, go to School Website > Content > > Additional Content Types > Uploads. Or, as a Content Editor, go to Core > Content > Additional Content Types > Uploads.
- Select Add in the upper right-hand corner.
- Choose the file type from the menu.
- Enter a description for the file.
- Select Choose File and browse for the file on your computer.
- Select Save & Exit.
- Hover over the File Name which appears as a blue link.
- Right-click on the link and select Copy link address or Copy link location. This will be the URL for the file.
- Navigate to the content area where you want to link to the download.
- Type in the text that you will click on to access the download.
- Select the text with your cursor.
- Select the Insert/Edit link tool in the tool bar.
- In the Insert/Edit Link popup window's, paste the URL for the file in the Link URL field.
- Click Insert.
- Click Save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.