When running this report, enter either a year end date or a period end date that exists in the parameter.
To view the range of dates which are being controlled in the parameter:
1. From General Ledger, select Budget Control and select Define Parameter.
2. Type in D to Display, type in the ID Type and press Enter.
3. Press Enter again and view field 2 and the year end dates in this field.
Run this report for either a year end date, or a period end date within the year(s) shown in the parameter. If running this report for a date not in the parameter, you will receive this error.
If the dates do agree in the parameter and in the report, restart the control year and run the report again. No other users can be posting when control year is started or restarted.
1. From General Ledger, select Budget Control and select Start New Control Year.
2. Enter ID type and press Enter.
3. Select R for Restart and press Enter.