The Budget Control years needs to be restarted.
1. Rename the ##bcj*.* files to ##bcjold and ##bcjold.idx as a temporary backup. They can later be deleted.
2. In General Ledger, select Budget Control.
3. Click 'Start Control Year'.
4. In field #1 of the blue screen, enter the ID type to restart and press ENTER. If F1 for help is selected it will display any ID types already in Budget Control.
5. In field #2, type 'R' to restart the control year and press ENTER.
6. Type '0' to accept and press ENTER.
7. Restart for each ID Type in Budget Control.