To allow the parents to submit you can temporarily remove the Content Editor role from the Students that have No Recipients so the Parents can fill out and submit the form correctly. After the School Form is Submitted, you can add the Content Editor Role back to the Student.
To remove the Content Editor Role you will need to know what kind of Group they are an Editor of such as a Community Group, Activity Group etc.
- Group Type (ex. Activity, Community)
- Group Type Content Editor Access (ex. Activity Content Editor Access)
- Select the "Display By User" Radio Button
- Click Edit next to the Student Name
- De Select the Group (make a note of the group so you can add it back to the User after form submission using the same steps above)
- Click Save