- Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions
- Locate and Edit the list you want to add the User Name to
- Under the Select Objects Tab, Under Constituent Information Object, click User Detail
Note: If you get a pop-up box that asks where you want to place it, you will choose one of your User Bases depending on who you want the User Name Information to appear for.
- Click on the Display Fields Tab
- Click Select Fields
- Expand the Objects until you get to the User Base that you added the User Detail to
- Check the User Name Box for all the desired User Details
- Click Select
- Adjust the Column Order as needed to accommodate the addition of the User Name to the List
- Click Save
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.