1. Alumni reapplies in onBoard and creates a new candidate record along with the existing Alumni record, and the school wants to remove the existing Alumni record.
- An Alumni record and a Candidate Record cannot be merged in Potential Duplicate Users
- If the Alumni does not have grades or credits or a report card or transcript, the previous courses can be dropped and the Alumni record can be deleted.
- If paper grading records exist, and the school wants to add these to the new candidate record, these can be entered as transfer grades.
- The Alumni can be re-enrolled in Core > User/Access > Profile > Student Enrollment and then withdrawn to create a Past Student role.
- Once the Past Student role is created, the school can create a PDF file of the application and download it to the Past Student profile in Forms
- Once this is complete, the Candidate record can be deleted.
- The Past Student can be re-enrolled in Core when the school is ready.