- Navigate to onMessage.
- Select Communication > Notification > Notifications.
- Filter for Category: News.
- Click View to update the results.
- The News Notification options are:
- News Comment Submitted (Administration) - this notification goes out to administrators to let them know that a news comment was submitted.
- News Comment Submitted (Confirmation) - this notification goes out to a constituent that posted a news comment to let them know it was submitted.
- News Posted (My Notifications) - this is the notification that goes out to constituents that are signed up to receive a notification when a new news story is posted.
- To the right of the Notification you want to inactivate, click Edit.
- Un-check the "Active" box.
- Click Save & Exit.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.