- Select the Advisory or Course from the Groups/Classes drop-down menu
- Select the course requests tab
- You will notice the sign-up period may default to an older year. This will be the case if you have done course requests in onRecord for previous years.
Course requests are open for 2016-2017, but you are seeing 2015-2016 as the default option because you also offered course requests in onRecord last year.
How to change the default year in the sign-up period drop-down:
To change the default, you will need to remove all of the dates for the previous year in onRecord:
- Select settings
- Then select Course Request Setup
- Make sure the school year drop-down is set to the year with the dates you wish to remove
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the Signup time
- Using the arrow keys on your keyboard, navigate to the end of AM or PM
- Hit backspace to delete the entire time
- Click anywhere outside of the box to save
- Once the end times are deleted, repeat the same process with the Signup dates
Once all of the previous years course request dates and times are removed, requests for the upcoming year will show as the default in the sign-up period.