1. Check the gender values in Raiser's Edge and Core. These values should match in each database.
2. Navigate to Connect RE, Settings and confirm what is configured in the 'How do you want to translate the relationship types from the "on" products section".
- Connect RE depends on the gender field to apply the correct relationship type to records.
- If the Gender field is not selected in the Core profile, the sync will default to the standard/non-gender settings and create a new relationship on the record.
Results=A new relationship record is created in Raiser's Edge
- Constituent relationships types in Raiser's Edge are not equal to the relationship types in Core. Core records have a short list of relationship types that are available and are not editable. Raiser's Edge relationships can be defined by the users in Config.