To re-enroll the past student in the current School Year, please refer to: How can I Re-Enroll Past Students?.
To enroll the student back in their classes:
- Go to onCampus > People > Academics > Manage Enrollments.
- Use the filter options to search for the student.
- Click View next to the student's name.
- From the View Enrollment screen, click Enroll next to the first term the course starts.
- Enter the Enrollment Begin Date. This is the original date that the student was enrolled in the class.
- Select the check box next to each section to enroll the student in.
- Click Save & Exit.
Tip: Once you complete those steps, the student will be back in their original classes and their grade book grades will also display.
Note: If the term the class has been running has already ended, the existing grades will not re-populate back into the Grade Book if the student has been withdrawn. The term dates within Core > School > Years and Terms need to be adjusted so that it is still within the term the class was running.