- Go to Administration > Smart Fields.
- Click Add.
- Select constituent revenue application counts. Click Ok.
- Name the smart field.
- Go to the Parameters tab.
- Select the value to return as Total Number of Applications
- Mark the revenue types and applications/transaction types that should be included.
- If needed, mark the checkbox to include $0.00 payments/orders
- Enter a date range, if needed, or leave the dates blank to look at all years.
- Click Save.
- Click on Start Process to run the smart field.
- Output this value in a query by clicking on Smart Fields on the left, then the name of the smart field. Finally, drag value from the middle to Results Fields to Display.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.