In the meantime, you can create a Note Type of Reschedule and add a note to every sales order you reschedule. Then you can query on orders with the note type of Reschedule.
Add the Note Type of Reschedule:
(Note: This requires the Code Table system role)
- Go to Administration > Code Tables.
- Filter on the Category of Ticketing and click Apply.
- Click on Sales Order Note Type.
- Click Add.
- Enter Reschedule into the Description and click Ok.
- On the order, click the Documentation tab.
- Click Add > Note.
- Select the Type of Reschedule in the dropdown.
- In the Notes section, add details about how many tickets and which tickets were rescheduled, as this note will apply to the whole order and not specific tickets in the order.
- Click Save.
- Go to Analysis > Information Library. Click Add an ad-hoc query. Select the source view of Sales Order and click Ok.
- On the left column, click Notes.
- In the middle, click Type and move to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to equal to Reschedule.
- In the middle, click Notes and move to Results Fields to Display.
- Move any other details you want to see about the order to Results Fields to Display.
- Go to the Set Save Options tab. Name and save your query.