- From the persona menu, select Core
- Hover over Users
- Click Manage Student Enrollments
- Select the appropriate School Year from the drop down list
- Click the Promote link for the appropriate class
Step 1 of 6: Choose Students
Select one of the following for each student, or click Check All if the selection pertains to all of the listed students:
- Promote: Select this option if the student is moving ahead to the next grade level
- Repeat: Select this option if the student is repeating the grade
- Withdraw: Select this option if the student is withdrawing
- No Change: Select this option if the student's status should not change
- Select Next
Step 2 of 6: Students to Promote
- Verify the student(s) you selected to promote
- Enter Host ID if applicable
- Select the Grade Level to which the students will be promoted
Step 3 of 6: Students to Repeat
- Verify the student(s) you selected to repeat the grade
- Select Next
Step 4 of 6: To Withdraw Students
*If you need to Withdraw a student during a term that has not ended and you would like to keep the existing Term and Gradebook Grades for the current classes you will need to go to Manage Enrollment and Drop the student from the course sections using the reason "Drop Course - keep course record" before using the process below.
- Enter a Depart Date for the students. If the student has completed the last Term of their enrollments and they should not show as dropped make sure that the Depart Date is after the end of the Term. This can be after the end of the School Year if necessary.
- Select Effective and enter a date and time to withdraw the students in the future or Immediately to withdraw the students upon saving
- From the Role drop-down, select if the students should be moved to the Past Student, Past Candidate, or Alumni role.
Note: If you move the user to the Alumni role, they will have the same access and rights that all other alumni do.
- Select Remove Access if the students should no longer be able to log in
- Select Graduate with Class if the students should graduate with their class in the future
- Use the Default section to apply the information to all students
- Select Next
Step 5 of 6: Review
- Verify the information from Steps 1-4
- Click Save & Exit
- Repeat for each grade level
For withdrawn students, parents will automatically be moved to the Parent of Past Student role or the Parent of Alumni role. However, their login access will not be removed, even if the student's access is removed.
Note: If you are integrated with Senior Systems, Veracross or PCR, you must complete these processes on those databases before completing the following. Otherwise your data will not be accurate and extensive data clean-up will be required.