If your software is hosted by Blackbaud, refer to How to run a plug-in in a hosted environment.
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator.
- Download the appropriate plug-in for your version of The Raiser's Edge:
- DupBusiness.EXE: Versions 7.50 - 7.92
- Save DupBusiness.EXE to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Raiser's Edge installed.
- Double-click DupBusiness.EXE.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins.) The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contains DupPBusDelete.DLL and dobDupPrimaryBusinessDelete.VBD.
- Register DupPBusDelete.DLL on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click the Duplicate Primary Business Utility link.
- Follow the prompts.