Copyright© 2003 Blackbaud
This script was created using Microsoft VBScript and may require the installation of scripten.exe from Microsoft's website for older operating systems.
This software is provided "as is", with no written or implied guarantee made as to its suitability or fitness for any particular use. It may contain bugs, so the use of this tool is at your own risk. We take no responsibility for any damage that may unintentionally be caused through its use. We recommend backing up all databases prior to its use.
You may not distribute or modify and Blackbaud scripts without express written permission of Blackbaud.
This following script file can be run at a workstation or server to register all DLL, OCX, and TLB files that are installed by all Blackbaud software.
- Downloading and extracting the script file:
- Running the script files:
- Download RegFileAll.exe (32-bit operating systems only) and save it to the database server. It is a self-extracting ZIP file containing the RegFileAll.vbe file.
- Double-click RegFileAll.exe, select an appropriate directory to which to extract the files, and click Unzip.
- Read all instructions prior to proceeding.
- Browse to the location of the extract RegFileAll.vbe file from step I and double-click the RegFileAll.vbe
Note: This process may take several minutes to run and may use a majority of the processor and memory resources on this machine. A process complete message will display when finished. Close all other applications and verify there are no mission critical services running in the background (e.g. Web server, database server, etc.). If running this script on a database server or Web server, we recommend running it during the off-hours, such as late night or early morning.
- Click OK to continue, click Cancel to exit and run at a more appropriate time
- Once all files are registered a confirmation screen appears. Click OK to exit.