The Previous Gift Split Information plug-in allows a user to view previous split information on gift adjustments with selected campaigns, fund, or appeals.
If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, refer to How to run a plug-in in a hosted environment.
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator
- Download the appropriate plug-in for your version of The Raiser's Edge:
- PreviousGiftSplitViewer.exe: Versions 7.80 and higher
- Save PreviousGiftSplitViewer.exe to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Raiser's Edge installed
- Double-click PreviousGiftSplitViewer.exe
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins.) The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contains PrevSplitInfo.dll and PreviousGiftSplitViewer.vbd.
- Register PrevSplitInfo.dll on the workstation
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge
- Log into The Raiser's Edge
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click the Previous Gift Split Information link
- Click the binoculars button and select the appropriate Campaign, Fund, or Appeal for which you need to review the split gift information.
- Click Refresh to review the information.
- Click Export to save a copy of the information, if needed.