- Log into Blackbaud.com, click the menu icon (three lines) from the left of the screen and select Admin.
- Click the Users and admins tab from the top of the page.
- Locate the user to inactivate.
- Click the ellipses (circle with three dots) next to the user's name and select Inactivate User from the drop-down.
- Click Make Inactive to the prompt: Are you sure you want to make the user’s Blackbaud ID inactive for all its Blackbaud solutions?
Note: Inactivating a user removes his access to all of our secure resources on Blackbaud.com, including chat, downloads, training, and Case Central. If the user's email account is still active, the user will receive an automatic email notification of this action.