- From the Start Menu, choose the Control Panel
- In Control Panel, choose Programs and Features
- Click on "Turn Windows Features on or off"
- Click on Roles
- Choose Add Roles
- Select the Web Server (IIS) checkbox
- On the "Add features required for Web Server (IIS)?" prompt choose Add Required Features.
- Then click Next twice
- On the Select Role Services screen, leave the defaults and select Application Development.
- Approve the additional required features by clicking Add Required Role Services
- Also select Basic Authentication, Windows Authentication, and IIS 6 Management Compatibility
- Click Next
- Click Install
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.