- Select File, Open FundWare.
- Select Division 00 - System Administration from the drop-down and click OK.
- Select Division Maintenance.
- If the division does not already exist:
- Click New.
- Enter the Division number (##) of the database that needs to be restored in the Division field. This will be AFW## where ## = the Division number.
- Enter a name in the Name field.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK to the Division being successfully created.
- Click Backup for the selected Division.
- Click OK to the message which states the Division has been backed up to <path> FundWare\Data\Backup\AFW##_DateandTimeofBackup.
Note: The Restore button will only be activated if the division has a backup. You may want to delete the new back up to avoid confusion in restoring.
- Once the division is created:
- Highlight the Division.
- Click Restore and select the correct backup in the pop up window.
- Click Apply and OK.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.