- Select Sales, Refunds.
- Search by the Order #, Constituent, Payment method, or Source
- The sales order should now appear on the refunds screen
- Note: If you only need to refund some of the items in the order, only mark the check boxes next to these items.
- In the Payment Details section choose the payment method you would like to use for this refund.
- Note: Credit Cards will not be refunded by the processor after 180 days have passed; you should refund these payments as Check or Cash.
- Choose the Reason Code and add a comment if desired
- Click Complete refund.
- A pop up box will ask you "With this refund, do you want to mark registrants as Canceled and add tickets back to inventory?" Click Yes to add tickets back to inventory so you can resell their spot. Click No if you don't want the registrant to be marked as Canceled. Keep in mind saying No will not add the tickets back to the event.
- Note: If you are refunding memberships or membership add-ons, it will instead ask if you would like to Revoke/Cancel the membership.
Watch A Video:
If you make refunds by check, you might be interested in tracking checks that should be sent and when they have been sent to the patron.