- Go to the record of the original stock payment.
- Under Tasks, click Sell Stock.
- On the Sell stock screen enter the following details:
- Date of Sale
- Sale Amount
- Units Sold
- Median Price per Share (Low and High Price per Share are not required, but optional). The Median Price per Share multiplied by the Number of Units, must equal the Sale Amount.
- Enter the GL post status and GL post date if your organization is using the Altru General Ledger.
- Click Save. Altru will record the remaining units and loss or gain.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.