Blackbaud NetCommunity (BBNC) enables complete visibility into and control of your multi-channel marketing efforts. It provides a complete view of each constituent’s online and offline activity by sharing a database with Raiser's Edge so that non profit fundraising sites can leverage data to drive greater success in online initiatives.
Here are the top questions Blackbaud NetCommunity users ask:
- Why isn't a student available to select in a re-enrollment form?
- How do I update/install when BBNC is hosted by Blackbaud and Raisers Edge is not?
- I need to reset the Supervisor password
- Someone isn't receiving notification emails
- Content in email displays differently when using different email clients
- Cannot change the email message recipient list or the merge field button is missing
- Does Blackbaud NetCommunity prevent duplicate emails?
- How to change form display labels
- Attributes are not showing
- How can I track donations with Google Analytics
What are the Blackbaud NetCommunity (BBNC) frequently asked questions (FAQs)? I want a list of the top BBNC questions. Is there a Blackbaud NetCommunity FAQ?