All of our software's standard reports are written in Crystal Reports, a comprehensive report-writing software. Crystal Reports is included with our software so you can create custom reports to meet your organization's specific needs.
A Crystal Reports Professional license is required to use Crystal Reports to run reports directly off a SQL Server database running SQL Server Standard or Enterprise or MSDE with Read-Only Database Assistance.
Here are the top questions Crystal Reports users ask:
- How do I create a Crystal report?
- Which version of Crystal Reports is compatible with Blackbaud software?
- New fields added to the Export do not show in the Database Fields list
- I need to install Crystal Reports 8.5 and XI
- Records or data for certain records are missing from my report
- Can I use Running Totals?
- How do I insert a group?
- How do I insert a formula field?
- How can I edit or modify a formula field?
- What is the Select Records Expert and how do you use it?
What are the Crystal Reports frequently asked questions (FAQs)? I want a list of the top Crystal Reports questions. Is there a Crystal Reports FAQ?