General Ledger (GL) is the core component of the Financial Edge. All transactions flow from other modules into General Ledger’s accounts and projects. This means you can easily track and report from multiple perspectives and access critical information to guide your strategic planning.
Here are the top questions General Ledger users ask:
- How do I add accounts to a Visual Chart Organizer
- My Financial Statement is not totaling correctly
- How to Import into General Ledger (includes sample data files)
- How to reconcile to the General Ledger
- How to Copy/Forecast budgets (includes video demo)
- How do I globally change accounts or projects from active to inactive
- Error: Post Date must be in a valid fiscal period - when importing or saving a journal entry batch
- Can I Import Budgets
- Can I Import Journal Entry Transactions
- Why are there duplicates in the query results and how to remove them?
- General Ledger Cash Account and/or Bank Register out of Balance to Bank Statement During Bank Reconciliation
- Error: All segments must have valid values when adding or editing an account number
What are the General Ledger (GL) frequently asked questions (FAQs)? I want a list of the top General Ledger questions. Is there a General Ledger FAQ?