Cash Receipts is a flexible receipt entry module that identifies where small cash amounts originate, produces a detailed profile of each transaction, and prints a deposit ticket. It handles the small details that can clutter a ledger, such as postage meter money and vending machine revenue.
Here are the top questions Cash Receipts users ask:
- How do I void or reverse a deposit
- How do I set up Cash Receipts
- How can I handle returned checks
- How do I add a Deposit
- I need to void or reverse a posted payment
- Can deposits be split between Miscellaneous Cash and Accounts Receivable
- How can I print cash receipts
- How do I import into Cash Receipts
What are the Cash Receipts frequently asked questions (FAQs)? I want a list of the top Cash Receipts questions. Is there a Cash Receipts FAQ?