Fixed Assets stores all the information your organization needs to properly track and manage your property, plant, and equipment. The system calculates depreciation based on built-in IRS formulas and tables or on custom depreciation schedules. Other features enable you to print scannable bar code labels to expedite asset inventory, automatically remind yourself of scheduled maintenance, and even view a picture of the asset from inside the program.
Here are the top questions Fixed Assets users ask:
- How do I calculate depreciation or depreciate assets
- Can I retire or dispose of an asset
- How can I add an asset acquisition transaction
- How do I create an asset disposal transaction
- I need to adjustment a posted asset transaction
- How do I enter accumulated depreciation
- I need to edit the purchase price of an asset
- How can I add an asset improvement transaction
- Asset is not depreciating correctly
- Can I Import into Fixed Assets
What are the Fixed Assets frequently asked questions (FAQs)? I want a list of the top Fixed Assets questions. Is there a Fixed Assets FAQ?