If an application status is Submitted, Documents Received, On Hold, In Progress, or Verified, changes can be made by the parent or the school.
If the parent wants to make changes to an application with status Submitted, Documents Received, On Hold, In Progress, or Verified:
1. The parent can submit a written request via email to email@example.com, indicating the required changes.
2. The parent can provide the application changes to the schools' Smart Aid administrator.
If the school wants to make changes to an application with status Submitted, Documents Received, On Hold, In Progress, or Verified:
1. From the Manage Families page, click on the blue family name link in the Family Name column.
2. From the Family Detail page, hover over the blue tab on the left side of the screen and click Application Details.
3. On the Application Details page, enter changes into the corresponding blue-type field on the right-hand side of the page, under the heading "School Changes." Please note - any changes the school makes here will be the overriding number used in the calculation. A Family Report must be run or re-rerun in order for the changes to take effect.
4. If a change is required for a field listed below, please contact Support for assistance in making edits:
- Child Support/ Alimony
- Child Care/ Elderly Care
- Real Estate
- Current Assets
- Recreational Vehicles/ Boats
- Special Circumstances