- Open Safari > Preferences
- Privacy Tab > Un-check "Prevent cross-site tracking"
- Set Cookies and website data to Always allow
- Open Settings app > Safari
- Ensure "Prevent cross-site tracking" is disabled
- Ensure Block All Cookies is disabled
c. Select the Standard content blocking option to use the default setting which blocks only third-party tracking cookies.
If you want to set Custom options, ensure you do not select "All third-party cookies (may cause websites to break)"
b. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
c. In the Privacy and Security section, click Site Settings
Chrome on Android device:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app
- In the top right, tap the menu button
- Select Settings
- Select Site Settings
- Select Cookies
- Ensure the Cookies option and the Allow third party cookies option are both enabled
Additionally, you may take these steps if you wish to continue to Block third party cookies in Chrome:
2. In the address bar of Google Chrome, enter the following:
3. Hit Enter on the keyboard
4. On the Settings page, scroll to the bottom and click on "Advanced"
5. Scroll down further until you see Site Settings > left-click Site Settings
6. On the Site Settings page, left-click Cookies
7. For 'Block third-party cookies', click the slider so that it moves right and shows up in blue
8. Next to 'Allow', left-click the Add button
9. The 'Add a site' pop-up appears > enter the following:
10. Left-click the Add button
11. Return to DonorCentral and log in
See the following link for more information: