Admins follow these steps to invite a user to access Blackbaud support, training, and community:
- Log into blackbaud.com and select the three horizontal lines from the solution menu on the left, then select Admin.
- From Users and admins, select Add user.
- Enter the name and email address.
- Click Send Invite.
Step 2. User Accepts Invitation
The new user will need to accept the invitation
- In the invitation email, click the link to Accept Invitation.
- Note: If you're already logged in with a different Blackbaud ID, use a different browser or incognito window to accept the invitation.
Step 3. User Creates Blackbaud ID Account
The user will create a Blackbaud ID account with their email address and confirm the account creation:
- In the Sign-in window, click the link to Create a new Blackbaud ID.
- Enter email and other required information for the new Blackbaud ID.
- A confirmation will be sent. In the confirmation email, click the Confirm Email link.
Step 4: User Confirms Link Between Blackbaud ID Account and Organization
The user links their newly-created Blackbaud ID to the organization that invited them back in Step 1.
- Confirm the correct organization and Blackbaud ID are displayed.
- If correct, select Use this ID.
- Receive a message that your email was successfully confirmed. Click the link to sign in with your Blackbaud ID.