- Blackbaud NetCommunity
- Blackbaud Internet Solutions
- Blackbaud Merchant Services (Blackbaud MobilePay)
- Online Express
- Luminate Online / LO Beta
- RE NXT Email
- eTapestry (Advanced Mass Email)
In some email clients, your NetCommunity, Internet Solutions, Online Express or Altru emails may appear with an additional line after the sending domain, which reads: "Via [NetCommunity domain]" or "Via [siteid].bbnc.bbcust.com". A DKIM signature will prevent this from happening.
For the latest and most accurate information regarding DKIM, please visit our Email Resource Center:
When you're ready to implement DKIM, please chat with support and reference this article. You'll need to know:
- Domain name for the email to be signed as "from" i.e. blackbaud.com
- Site ID
Blackbaud doesn't provide support for publishing the file. If you need assistance please work directly with your DNS provider.