The Luminate Online (RELO) plugin
The RELO plugin can be installed on multiple workstations or anywhere The Raiser's Edge is installed.
How to install a new plugin or update to the latest version of the RELO plugin:
- On the downloads page, select The Raiser’s Edge and Luminate Online Marketing Integration.
- Click on the lumonlineintegrat.exe file to download and save it to the workstation.
- Double click on this file to run it. The Raiser’s Edge and Luminate Online Marketing integration setup wizard appears - Click Next.
- Select which features to install. You can install or update the Luminate Online Marketing plug-in for The Raiser’s Edge. Click Next.
- Click Confirm.
- After the installation is complete, click Finish.
- Log in to The Raiser's Edge and look in the left hand navigation bar for the Luminate Online Marketing plugin.
Blackbaud Web Services
Blackbaud Web Services should only be installed in ONE location. Multiple installs of Web Services can cause errors, performance issues, or inconsistent data syncing between Raiser's Edge and Luminate Online. We recommend installing Web Services on a machine with 24/7 internet access that meets the Raiser’s Edge/Luminate Online integration system requirements guide. Typically RELO releases include an update to the plugin AND to Blackbaud Web Services. Please follow the update instructions for both after a release.
How to install Blackbaud Web Services:
- On the workstation you would like to install Blackbaud Web Services, log in to The Raiser’s Edge as a supervisor user.
- Click on Web Services in the navigation bar.
- Look for the Blackbaud Web Services in the Available Services section.
- Click the Blackbaud Web Services link.
- If available, click Install Service at the top of the new window.
- Choose the default location to install the Blackbaud Web Services.
- Once Web Services are running, click on the Luminate Online link
- Click Activate
- Enter in your Site ID and Email address.
- Click Confirm to complete the validation and installation.
How to update Blackbaud Web Services:
- Navigate to the server or workstation where your one location of Web Services is installed.
- In The Raiser’s Edge navigation bar, click Web Services
- Under Installed Services, click Install update in the Blackbaud Web Services line
- Click Blackbaud Web Services. A confirmation message appears. Click Yes.
- The web service is stopped, the update is installed, and then the web service is restarted.
- Click OK. The Blackbaud Web Services Configuration Options screen appears
- Click OK to return to Web Services page.
Note: These instructions are intended for users who have completed Blackbaud Implementation which ensures quality integration and maximum performance. Please review the Raiser's Edge system requirements which include the minimum Luminate integration (RELO) system requirements to install and use this integration.